Thank you for your interest in applying to the position of Secretary-General of NAMUN 2019. Before you proceed, please take note of the following:
- The final deadline for submission is Friday, March 23rd at 6:00 PM EST.
- Selected candidates will be invited to a panel interview on a rolling basis.
- Please complete all components (Parts 1-3) of the application. All documents are to be submitted to email@example.com. You will not be able to edit your responses after submission.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Jessica Yu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLICATION FOR NAMUN 2019 SECRETARY-GENERAL
Part 1: general Information
Please answer Parts 2 and 3 of the application in separate PDF or Word documents. Attach your completed responses in a single email [subject line: “Secretary-General Application”] to email@example.com immediately after submitting this form. Ensure that your documents are properly formatted and titled.
Part 2: Skills & Experience
1. Leadership & Vision: What transferable skills or experiences from leadership positions you have held during your university studies would inform your role as Secretary-General of NAMUN? What is your vision for NAMUN 2019? (700-800 words)
2. CV: Please attach a PDF of your resume to your email. (max. 2 pages)
Part 3: Proposal
1. Describe 3-6 specific ideas or changes you hope to bring to NAMUN 2019 as the Secretary-General. Explain each of these points in detail. How would you effect these ideas or changes? [Format: bullet points, numbered statements, or lists are all acceptable]
Thank you for your application. Please ensure you have completed and submitted all documents. Selected candidates will be invited to a panel interview.