Thank you for your interest in applying to a Senior Staff position with NAMUN 2019. Before you proceed, please take note of the following:
- The final deadline for submission is Saturday, May 26th at 11:59 PM EST.
- Please note that this applications is only for the Crisis Coordinator position.
- Please complete all components (Parts 1-2) of the application. You will not be able to edit your response after submission.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact Molly Cong at email@example.com.
APPLICATION FOR 2019 SENIOR STAFF
Part 1: ApplicaNT Information
Please answer the questions for Part 2 in a separate PDF or Word document, and attach all documents in a single email [subject line: “Senior Staff Application”] to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after submitting this form.
Part 2: Experience
1. What leadership experiences have you had that are most relevant to the Senior Staff position you are applying for? How do you envision your role specifically as a complement to the Secretariat member to whom you will be reporting? [Maximum 500 words]
2. Please explain your perspective on the importance of teamwork, and cite specific experiences you have had working in team settings. [Maximum 300 words]
3. Please attach a PDF of your resume to your email. [Maximum 2 pages]
Thank you for your submission to NAMUN 2019. All candidates selected for an interview will be contacted by email.